Wills, Trusts and Estates – Knowledgeable, Trustworthy Advisors
Rothberg Logan & Warsco attorneys help individuals, families, business owners and charitable organizations plan for the future. We represent modest- to high-net-worth individuals regarding the preservation, management and transfer of wealth through various vehicles. We also represent individuals and corporate entities in carrying out fiduciary duties in estate and trust administration. Additionally, we help business owners with succession planning and we support charities through tax compliance and donor-directed giving.
Necessarily, our work often draws us close to a client’s personal and financial hopes for their own future and for their loved ones. We are honored to help clients realize their important goals, handling every detail with precision and discretion.
What Sets Us Apart
With a keen focus on client service, Rothberg Logan & Warsco’s lawyers are trusted advisors in all areas of their clients’ personal, business and professional lives.
- Wills, trusts and estates: In planning estates, we listen to a client’s goals and objectives in order to recommend easy-to-understand solutions that minimize taxes and costs. Our attorneys take a team approach with each client’s other advisors including private bankers, accountants, insurance representatives, trust officers, financial planners or investment advisors to ensure each client’s estate plan is fully implemented.
Business succession planning: We provide strategies to help business owners continue management and ownership of a business through the next generation.
- End of Life: We counsel individuals on asset management during their lifetime in the event of incapacity using either power of attorney documents or funded living trusts. We also provide solutions for advance medical directives in the event of incapacity and end-of-life medical decisions.
- Fiduciaries: Our team of seasoned attorneys counsel fiduciaries on their duties and responsibilities, helping to minimize their liability risks by getting court orders when appropriate to construe or reform documents, settle accounts, obtain instructions, or reach binding agreements outside the court.
- Charitable organizations: Our attorneys help navigate complex tax requirements to form and establish new charitable organizations, help these organizations maintain their tax exempt status and advise them on day-to-day operations and administration. We also advise donors on lifetime gifting strategies and bequests that are structured in a manner that minimizes transfer and income taxes.
Our services include:
- Asset protection
- Charitable planning
- Corporate succession
- Estate planning
- Fiduciary services
- Income tax planning and compliance
- IRS controversies
- Trust and estate administration
- Trust and estate litigation
- Wealth transfer
Our mission is always to achieve our client’s goals in the most efficient way possible.
We invite you to call us today so that we may learn more about your unique challenges and goals, helping you to realize your vision for the future.