- Attorney Bio
- Practice Areas
- Bar Admissions
- Representative Experience
- Services Provided
- Published Works & Legal Alerts
- Community Involvement
Reanna (Kuitse) Carver joined Rothberg Logan & Warsco in 2013 as an associate for the firm’s business transactions group.
Reanna received a B.A. in Philosophy with a minor in Business from Westmont College in Santa Barbara, California, and her J.D., magna cum laude, from the Indiana University, Robert H. McKinney School of Law in Indianapolis, Indiana. While in law school, she served on the executive board for the Indiana Law Review as the Executive Articles Editor and she served as a board member for the Staton Intermural Moot Court Competition. She was also named an Order of the Barristers in her second year. In her third year she received the Michael J. Sacopulos Tax Award for demonstrating the ability to do quality legal tax work. Reanna was also active in her school’s pro bono civil practice clinic program.
Legal Assistant: Cindy Wigfield
- Indiana, 2013
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Indiana, 2013
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Indiana, 2013
- Indiana State Bar Association, Young Lawyers Section
- Allen County Bar Association
- Serves as counsel for property owners and assists in navigating the tax sale process and subsequent filing of quiet title actions
- Represents purchasers in identifying and purchasing vacant and blighted residential structures, including the process of negotiating liens, working with title companies and filing quiet title actions
- Represents financial service providers in commercial loan transactions, commercial loan workouts and risk asset areas
- Responsible for counseling municipal corporations on public bidding, open door law, legislative, finance, real estate disposition and general counsel related matters
- Responsible for counseling municipal corporations on advertising and marketing efforts that comply with the First Amendment
- Real Estate
- Estate Claims
- Foreclosure Alternatives
- Employment and Labor
- Procurement by Municipal Entities
- Business Contracts
Published Works & Legal Alerts
- Legal Alert, “Supreme Court Rules on ACA Contraception Mandate,” July 2014
- Indiana Law Review, “Christian Louboutin’s ‘Red Sole Mark’ Saved to Remain Louboutin’s Footmark in High Fashion, for Now…” 46 Ind. L. Rev. 241 (2013) (Selected as one of the best law review articles related to intellectual property law published within the last year and selected for inclusion in the 2013 edition of the Intellectual Property Law Review, an anthology published annually by Thomson Reuters (West)).
- Fort Wayne Center for Learning: Board of Directors
In her spare time, Reanna likes to travel, bake and spend time with friends and family.