Real Estate Law – A History of Success
Rothberg Logan & Warsco has a long and successful history of representing a wide variety of clients in connection with varied real estate matters. From commercial transactions, construction contracts, lease disputes and financing solutions, our attorneys possess the experience and drive to achieve each client’s goals efficiently and effectively
What Sets Us Apart
Successful real estate transactions require experience in a wide range of financing and regulatory issues. Our firm is skilled in assisting commercial, industrial and individual clients in the acquisition, sale, financing and leasing of real estate.
Our attorneys have experience with the following types of clients and issues:
- Clients who are buying and selling industrial facilities, shopping centers, office buildings, apartment complexes, and golf courses, among other commercial properties.
- Contractors and owners in connection with construction contract negotiation, drafting, administration and disputes.
- Landlords and tenants in connection with commercial real estate leases.
- Developers and real estate investors in connection with land use planning, zoning and commercial and residential subdivision development.
- Landowners with respect to littoral rights, including dock disputes.
Further, in connection with our active banking practice, our real estate attorneys represent lenders in connection with real estate financing, and we also maintain an active real estate litigation practice, offering assistance with foreclosures and quiet title actions.
Our mission is always to achieve our client’s goals in the most efficient way possible.
We invite you to call us today so that we may learn more about your unique challenges and goals, helping you to realize your vision for the future.