Rachel focuses on employment litigation, employee benefits, civil rights litigation, and constitutional law. She provides advice to employers, human resources, and in-house counsel in managing the termination of employees, crafting policies to meet the unique needs of their business, working through leaves of absence and disability accommodations, as well as many other unforeseen issues that employers face on a day-to-day basis. Rachel also represents individuals who have been unlawfully discriminated against or need assistance with work-related problems.
Rachel earned a bachelor’s degree from Indiana Institute of Technology, graduating magna cum laude. She went on to earn her Juris Doctor from the Ohio Northern University Pettit College of Law.
Rachel was recognized by her peers as an Indiana Super Lawyers® Rising Star in 2019 and 2020. Since 2018, she has served as Chair of the Labor and Employment Section of the Allen County Bar Association. Outside of her practice, Guin volunteers as a member of the Salvation Army Advisory Board, Ivy Tech Legal Studies Advisory Board, the Fort Wayne United Programs Subcommittee, and the Three Rivers Ambulance Authority Board.
Paralegal/Legal Assistant: Marcia Senior
- Indiana, 2013
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Indiana, 2013
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Indiana, 2013
- Allen County Bar Association: Chair – Labor and Employment Section, 2018–Current; Vice Chair – Labor and Employment Section, 2018
- Indiana State Bar Association
- Indiana Trial Lawyers Association
- Selected for Inclusion in Indiana Super Lawyers Rising Star, 2019–Current
- Salvation Army Advisory Board
- Ivy Tech Legal Studies Advisory Board
- Fort Wayne United Programs Subcommittee
- Three Rivers Ambulance Authority Board