Michael Armey joined Rothberg Logan & Warsco in 2002 to establish the firm’s office in Warsaw, having practiced law in Kosciusko County since 1975. Mike’s areas of practice include corporate law, banking, business, municipal, real estate, environmental law and estate planning. He assists financial service providers with all aspects of loan transactions and advises corporate clients in a wide range of business and legal matters.
Mike served in the United States Navy before enrolling at Purdue University, where he received a B.S. degree with distinction. He is a 1974 cum laude graduate of the Maurer School of Law, Indiana University in Bloomington, where he served as Supervising Editor of the Indiana Law Journal. The father of two, Mike is active in community, school, civic and church organizations.
- Indiana, 1974
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Indiana
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Indiana
- U.S. Court of Appeals 7th Circuit
- U.S. Tax Court
- Allen County Bar Association: Business Law Section; Real Property, Trust and Estate Law Section
- Indiana State Bar Association: Board of Governors, 1998-2000; Business Law Sections Chairman, 1993-1994; Probate, Trust, and Real Estate Section
- Kosciusko County Bar Association
- Fellow, Indiana Bar Foundation