Jason Scheele has tried cases before juries throughout central and northern Indiana both in state and federal courts on matters involving medical malpractice, products liability, personal injury, commercial litigation and defamation. He currently focuses his practice on insurance defense, medical malpractice defense, commercial litigation, construction litigation and product liability defense.
A native of Fort Wayne, Jason received his B.A., magna cum laude, from Franklin College, where he was an Academic All-American playing golf. He is a cum laude graduate of Indiana University School of Law in Bloomington and was selected for the Order of the Barristers.
Legal Assistant: Nicole Orchard
Paralegal: Tina McCoy
- Indiana, 2001
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Indiana, 2001
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Indiana, 2001
- Allen County Bar Association
- Indiana Bar Association
- Defense Trial Counsel of Indiana
- AV Preeminent® Rating from Martindale-Hubbell®
- Selected for Inclusion in Indiana Super Lawyers Rising Star, 2009 and 2012-2016®
- Early Childhood Alliance: Board of Directors and Program Committee