Hillary Knipstein joined Rothberg Logan & Warsco in 2016 as a member of the firm’s business transactions group. Hillary has a diverse range of experience, having spent several years in a litigation/labor and employment practice before moving into the corporate/transactional practice areas. She also spent a year as the Director of Legal Services/Human Resources at The Crossing, a non-profit that operates faith-based alternative high schools for at-risk students.
Hillary received her bachelor’s degree, summa cum laude, from Valparaiso University, and earned her JD/MBA from Indiana University McKinney School of Law and Kelley School of business in Indianapolis, Indiana. She is a member of Phi Beta Kappa.
Legal Assistant: Annette Deaton
- Indiana, 2009
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Indiana, 2009
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Indiana, 2009
- Selected as one of Greater Fort Wayne Business Weekly’s “Millennials Making a Difference,” 2014
- Hillary is the council director of Girls on the Run of Northeast Indiana, a nonprofit organization that empowers nearly 400 local 3rd-5th grade girls annually to boldly pursue their goals through training for and completing a 5K
- Aboite Lutheran Church
- Graduate, Leadership Fort Wayne, 2010
Hillary enjoys spending time with her husband, Nick, and daughters Quinn and Lottie.