- Attorney Bio
- Practice Areas
- Bar Admissions
- Representative Experience
- Community Involvement
Daniel “Bo” Holden joined Rothberg Logan & Warsco in 2017 as an associate for the firm’s business transactions group.
Bo received his B.A., magna cum laude from Taylor University and his J.D. from Regent University School of Law. While in law school, he was named Champion of the Robert R. Mehrige, Jr., National Environmental Negotiation Competition. He received the Justice Education Award for the highest GPA in a major, was named Academic All-American, Scholastic All-American and included on the National Dean’s List.
Legal Assistant: Michelle Birk
- Real Estate
- Wills, Trusts & Estates
- Indiana, 2010
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Indiana, 2010
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Indiana, 2010
- Allen County Bar Association, Business & Corporate Section, Probate, Trust & Tax Section
- Indiana State Bar Association
- Indiana Commercial Board of Realtors
- Indiana Land Title Association
- Represented client in Strategic Alliance arrangement for joint development of proprietary product.
- Assisted client with reorganization of corporate structure for multiple rounds of raising capital via private equity funding.
- Represented client in acquisition of target with foreign operations and multistate real estate holdings.
- Assisted multiple clients in formation of non-profit entity and acquisition of tax exemption.
- Assisted manufacturing clients with negotiation in drafting of routine contracts including distribution and supply agreements.
- Represented clients in negotiation and drafting of technology based agreements, including, software licensing, application, and development.
- Advised shareholders in negotiation of buy-sell agreements.
- Performed due diligence for construction client associate with federal state and local regulatory compliance in multiple foreign jurisdictions.
- Assisted client with commercial real estate shopping center acquisition.
- Represented client/landlord and client/tenant in negotiation and drafting of commercial lease agreements.
- Advised client in structuring family-owned business succession plan and execution of plan.
- Neighborhood Christian Legal Clinic, Advisory Committee Member and Volunteer Intake Attorney
- Cornerstone Youth Center, Board Member (Past)
Bo enjoys all things music as well as participating in competitive athletics. In addition, Bo is actively involved in his church community. Bo and his wife, Ashley, have three children.