Bankruptcy and Creditors’ Rights – Experienced, Insightful Problem-Solving
Rothberg Logan & Warsco’s Bankruptcy and Creditors’ Rights practice offers a full range of services to creditors and other clients throughout Indiana in connection with out-of-court restructurings, bankruptcies and related litigation.
Our attorneys are actively involved in structuring and documenting loan workouts, debtor-in-possession and exit financing agreements, and the acquisition and disposition of businesses and assets out of distressed situations.
What Sets Us Apart
Our team of seasoned attorneys brings broad experience in bankruptcy and insolvency matters to each client’s case. We have a record of delivering effective solutions to even the most complex financial problems and the most complex bankruptcy proceedings.
Our bankruptcy attorneys have experience negotiating out-of-court restructurings and workouts, participating in bankruptcy and state-court insolvency proceedings, and litigating insolvency-related disputes. We also have experience with a multitude of default and insolvency situations, and we always seek to offer resourceful and effective solutions to our clients to maximize recovery and to protect collateral. Additionally, we regularly handle the numerous issues that arise in bankruptcy cases in chapters 7, 11, 12, and 13.
We regularly advise creditors concerning:
- Asset Protection, Recovery and Liquidation
- Commercial and Retail Workout
- Commercial and Retail Foreclosure and Replevin
- Cash collateral orders and disputes
- Investigating fraud and breach of fiduciary duties
- Denial/Revocation of Discharge Issues
- Debtor-in-possession financing
- Motions to lift the automatic stay, adequate protection orders and related disputes
- 363 sales
- 365 assumption or rejection of leases and contracts
- Claims objections and disputes
- Plans of reorganization and objections thereto
- Chapter 7 conversions and liquidation of collateral
- Chapter 13 mortgage servicing issues
- Pre-negotiated plans of reorganization
- Preference Action Defense
- Fraudulent Transfers
- Bankruptcy Litigation
Our mission is always to achieve our client’s goals in the most efficient way possible.
We invite you to call us today so that we may learn more about your unique challenges and goals, helping you to realize your vision for the future.
Our firm is Freddie Mac® and Fannie Mae® approved.