Business and Corporate Law – A Trusted, Loyal Partner
Rothberg Logan & Warsco attorneys provide a variety of legal services to corporations, partnerships, limited liability companies and other entities. We strive to proactively address each client’s needs, working efficiently to assess and resolve issues promptly and candidly as they arise.
What Sets Us Apart
Our attorneys get to know each business’s unique operations, challenges and goals. We then help business owners to realize their vision. We provide practical, strategic counsel to our clients as they weigh legal compliance with business risk. The Rothberg Logan & Warsco team promptly delivers business services with client success at the forefront.
Often, we assist as external in-house counsel and it is a role we relish. Like any good and loyal business partner, we look for opportunities and strategic alliances for our clients.
Rothberg corporate attorneys provide business services including but not limited to:
- Choice of entity, formation and operation
- Shareholder relations and ownership succession
- General corporate governance
- Commercial transactions, including license, employment, lease, sales, advertising, marketing, information technology, software, consultant, manufacturing, supply, distribution, confidentiality, and other business and operating agreements
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Federal, state and local taxation appeals
- Commercial litigation and dispute resolution
- Contract negotiation
- Tax-exempt organizations
- General and emerging business counseling
- Commercial transactions
- Closely-held and family-owned businesses
- Succession planning
- Shareholder agreements
- Ownership investment and divestiture
- Corporate governance and compliance
- Officer and director liability
- Purchase, supplier and distribution agreements
- Management agreements
- Business and asset sales and acquisitions
- Strategic alliances
Our mission is always to achieve our client’s goals in the most efficient way possible.
We invite you to call us today so that we may learn more about your unique challenges and goals, helping you to realize your vision for the future.