Banking and Financial Institutions – Tailored Service in a Complex Industry
Rothberg Logan & Warsco’s attorneys have significant experience in providing legal services to banks and financial institutions, tailoring their efforts to meet the goals of national and regional financial institutions, community banks and credit union clients. Our banking law attorneys assist financial institutions with federal regulatory matters as well as Indiana-specific requirements. We regularly advise clients in both the commercial and retail contexts. Further, our banking lawyers have significant experience in addressing issues and providing counsel unique to agricultural lending. We are Freddie Mac® and Fannie Mae® approved and we often provide services to the mortgage lending industry.
What Sets Us Apart
Rothberg Logan & Warsco’s attorneys work diligently to exceed client expectations. We provide our clients with regular updates on emerging legal trends affecting the banking industry, the myriad of changing federal and state consumer protection laws, new statutes and case decisions, UCC issues, and other compliance and institutional matters. Our attorneys seek to value-add by working in proactive partnership with each client – whether the issues revolve around compliance, origination or recovery maximization.
We assist banking clients with origination needs by negotiation and drafting specialized loan and security documents and credit facilities tailored to the particulars of the financing transaction. We work closely with our clients in the workout and default context, as well, advocating for our clients as they navigate pre-litigation negotiation and potential resolution. As circumstances may dictate, we zealously represent our clients throughout Indiana in all of its state, federal and bankruptcy courts.
Our services include but are not limited to the following:
- Commercial, industrial and agricultural credit facilities, finance leases and commercial mortgages
- Participation loans
- Equipment leasing/financing documentation
- Issues relating to unsecured creditors and trade creditors
- Liquidation of assets from distressed businesses
- Loan origination and loan/lease modification
- Voluntary surrender agreements and repossessions
- Deeds in lieu of foreclosure
- UCC/perfection issues
- Receiverships and pre-judgment possession
- Lien priority disputes
- Lender liability
- Commercial and consumer collections/foreclosure/replevin
- Commercial and consumer litigation
- Banking compliance and consumer protection regulation
- Bankruptcy representation and litigation
- Workout and out-of-court restructuring
- Insolvency related disputes
- Exit financing
Our mission is always to achieve our client’s goals in the most efficient way possible.
We invite you to call us today so that we may learn more about your unique challenges and goals, helping you to realize your vision for the future.