Ashley Gilbert-Johnson joined Rothberg Logan & Warsco in 2015. She practices in the areas of civil litigation and medical malpractice defense.
Ashley holds a Bachelor of Arts degree in English and Criminology from Valparaiso University. She received her J.D., summa cum laude, from Valparaiso University School of Law. While in law school, Ashley received the Ten Commandments for Lawyers award given to the student who best exemplifies civility, legal excellence, and professionalism. She also served as a member of the Valparaiso University Law Review and received recognition as the Best Advocate and was on the Best Overall Team on the Valparaiso University School of Law Trial Advocacy Team in 2013. Ashley interned with the United States Attorney’s Office for the Northern District of Indiana and practiced as a certified intern with the Valparaiso University School of Law Criminal Clinic.
Legal Assistant: Nicole Orchard
- Indiana, 2015
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Indiana, 2015
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Indiana, 2015
- Indiana Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Allen County Bar Association
- Defense Trial Counsel of Indiana
- Defense Research Institute
- Selected for Inclusion in Indiana Super Lawyers Rising Star®, 2018