Andrew focuses his practice on estate planning. He works with clients to achieve their goals and needs when preparing wills, powers of attorney, and end of life directives. Andrew has assisted countless families with wills, trusts, guardianships, and estate administration. He also counsels municipalities on a variety of issues.
Andrew earned a bachelor’s degree from Manchester University. He then earned his Juris Doctor from Washington University School of Law in St. Louis, Missouri.
Outside of his practice, Andrew volunteers as Board Treasurer of Camp Watcha-Wanna-Do, and is a member of the Board of Directors for the Planned Giving Council of Northeast Indiana.
Legal Assistant: Lisa Palmer
- Indiana, 2007
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Indiana, 2007
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Indiana, 2007
- Indiana State Bar Association
- Allen County Bar Association
- Camp Watcha-Wanna-Do, Board Treasurer
- Planned Giving Council of Northeast Indiana, Board of Directors