Aidana Adilov advises clients primarily on business and transactional law matters. She has more than 11 years of general corporate and M&A experience, with over nine years in a large international law firm setting, where she counseled public and private company clients on a variety of domestic and cross-border transactions of different sizes and levels of complexity.
Aidana graduated summa cum laude from Hartwick College in Oneonta, New York, where she received her B.A. degree in Political Science, and magna cum laude from the State University of New York at Buffalo School of Law, where she earned the degree of Juris Doctor. While in law school, she served as a member/editor of the Buffalo Law Review and was a judicial extern with the New York Supreme Court (8th Judicial District).
Aidana is fluent in Russian as well as English.
Legal Assistant: Annette Deaton
- Indiana, 2015
- Ohio, 2004
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Ohio, 2005
- Kazakhstan – Qualified to Practice Law
- American Bankruptcy Institute Medal for Excellence in Bankruptcy Studies (2004)
- National Association of Women Lawyers Award (2004)
- Adolf Homburger Award (Civil Procedure) (2004)
- Pi Sigma Alpha Political Science Honor Society